"Every man who was ever at the end at my gun had a reason for fighting. Taking down a government or maybe propping one up, some fought for country or family, some fought for gold, glory, God, some of them fought for love....some fought for a woman. All those goddamn reasons....but a soldier doesn't ask questions, it was enough to know the other man was dying for something, and whatever his reason....just maybe it was worth it."
--Nova Isaac to Ventus in "Violence and Other Fine Hobbies"Nova Isaac is the fifth paradoxical iteration of Isaac Sterling, created from an anomalous transmutation performed by Nixon. A soldier turned terrorist who had his plan to travel through time thwarted by elements unknown, his body deconstructed and reformed into an Artificial Arbiter of Light. He has since regained his memories and set out to find salvation for the world he failed to protect before his death.
Nova Isaac was born Isaac Malcolm Sterling, growing up with his family in the far distant future. A soft spoken child and long time friend to Erza, Isaac spent his early life living in The Country, far from the intrigues of a global conflict that threatened to scour the globe in fire. Like his original iteration, Nova Isaac eventually enlisted in the military. Becoming one of the many living weapons developed to destroy legions, returning to his hometown after three long years and reuniting with Erza.
His brief visit concluded and Isaac left home for the last time, serving for a four year stint in some of the bloodiest campaigns ever conducted over the course of the war. Trained to utilize deadly precision as a sniper and reconnaissance specialist both, Issac became one of the most decorated killers in his battalion. Seemingly destined to outlast the global strife until the fourth year of his enlistment, when the company he had deployed with succumbed to Shocksurge. The body count exceeded imagination ultimately, and even Isaac himself perished.
Three days later Isaac's corpse reanimated however, reborn as a Prime Source and unable to come to terms with his fate, the amnesia stricken soldier stumbled from the site of the carnage, escaping into a sprawling metropolis, nestled safely between the regions scarred by war. With no memory or allies, Isaac went into hiding, determined to evade the far reaching influence of an organization hot on his heels. These ghoulish black ops agent hunted the Prime Source relentlessly, incidentally chasing him into the folds of the Remnants, who were all too obliged to rescue and recruit the wayward fugitive into their ranks. Isaac became fast friends with Daedalus, known then as Warren Gaige, a radical zealot and leader of the band of Prime Sources.
Together with the other Remnants, the seven of them carved a scar through the city known as Aldhurst. Isaac and Warren both engaged in an intricate and meticulous campaign, carefully laid out over the course of three years with the sole purpose of undermining the ruling authoritarian body. With the help of their allies the spiritual brothers cast the city into a mire of anger and dissidence, engaging in a war from the shadows against the government and their militant police force. Culminating in a bloody upheaval of the power structure would be the end of the Remnant's strong bond however, as Isaac found a rift formed between himself and Daedalus. Eventually circumstances would compel Isaac to murder one of his fellow Prime Sources, without any recourse the renegade would flee once again, vanishing into the anarchy riddled husk of the city with The Remnants pursuit sure to follow.
Alone and out of options, Isaac eventually encountered a P-ERRO#%$synta*3##DATA CORRU-E%pung......
☀W͐͗͑̍́̄̇̅ͪ̏̓ͮͪͨ̚҉҉̴̺͔̫̭̲̫̖̯̙̹͔̹̮̬͎̜e̶̦̩̫̤͍̱̳͖͚̣̮̒̆̈̋͟ͅlͦͣ̍̒̅͛ͧͪ̄͜҉̧̤͍̺̯͕̠̠ͅl̴͈̜̤̝̤̿̒̈̾ͤ̓̅ͭ̆̆̍̐̾̎̅ͮͯ̆͑͢͜ͅ t̘̪͚̫̝ͩͯͩ̔ͣͨ͒ͨ̋̉ͣ͌͗̾̐͗͠͞h̨̖͎͕͔̙͍̟͉͉̪̮͎̩͈͍ͣ̽̂̍̉̀̚͘ḭ̴̝̹̥͚̾ͥ͋͆̽̆ͨ͛ͣ͌ͧ̀̚͢͠͠s̢̭̥͓͍͔͓̝̩̭̪̦̪͎ͩ̐ͮͣͤ̊̾ͪ̓͋͌ͭ͘͠ ̡͙̘̜̙͕̍ͩ̂̉ͩ̓̓ͦ͛ͮ͜į̶̷̲͖̘̰̳̟̱͎̬̻̭͔̠͓͍̮̂̄͑͌̓̂͊͛ͪ͋̈ͨ̈̀̅͊̾ͬ̑s̴̹̳̬̗̦̩̻̱̜̮̻͎͙̟̋́ͪ͐͝͝͡n̸̢͚̝̫̙̩̺̱̞̲͈͙̠̦̥̱̅̽̂̈ͧ̄͛̾̀͟͠'̷̙͉̜̪͕̮̫̖̖͖̮̖͚͈ͮͪͭ͆͌̌̆̚͟ͅͅͅt̨̘̲̣͚̼̥̦͙̻̥͉̱̖̻͉̃ͫ̀̊͊ͣͤ̂ͮ͑ͥ̆ͦ͑̃͟͠͝͠ͅ ̨͖̯͚̩̟͍͕͓̹̰̠̜̦͖̻̮̪̒̅̆ͬ̒̿̄̽̽̚͢͞ŗ̦̼̫͉̹̦̖͍̜̺̣͇͙̣̹̼͖̟̊̌̀̆͒̉̄̋̔̃̑̕͢͝i̶̧̥̭̙̱͔̓̊̊ͣ͗ͣ̌͑̽ͣ̊̏g̏͊̑́͒̆̽̄̽͊ͦ̆͂ͣ͏̵̹̹̤͙͢ͅh̖̜͎̦̦̹̋ͥͮ̏̕͘ṭ̵͕̟̭̳̞̻̩̯̪̫̄̓ͮ̎͠ ͗̽͊ͭ̏̏͌̄̒́҉͚̪̰̘̳̻̦͈͈̲̭a̫̖͉̙͚̣̺̦̗̤̺̗̠͂̏͋ͧ̿͑ͤͯ͑̇̎ͣ͗̉ͪͯ͢t̨̥̣̦̪̯͖̘̤̝̤͍͖̤̱͈̒̾̊ͦ̔̅͋ͯ͛ͯ̃̄͊ a̮͙̝͎̤̹̦̤̦͇̖ͬ̿̒̅͟͡ļ̸̛̟̪̣̭̳̜͖̭̩̅ͯ̔͐̄́͐͑̚l͂̋̓̎͜͏̻̝̳̘̫͙͘͘͡,̷̖͈̩̹̗̣̩̞̜̰̩̺͚̣͕̝̓͐̒̍́ ẖ̡̝̟͚̘̱̲̤͖̻̭̲͕̫̓̒̑̊ͦ̑̄̏̅́̌̉̚͜e̴̊͆ͬ̋̈́̀̄̐̀̾̅̕͢͞͏̤͎͎͕͔̜̺͖̦̭̝̣͈̳͍̣̫ w͍̼͓̪̰̻̤̹ͫͯ̊̑ͥ́̄̐̉̈́̽ͫͬ́̚̚͜͟͞ͅa̡͓͈̙͇̦͂̔͊͂̑͒̉̉ͧ̚͢š̷̸̢͔̖̣͕̉̔ͨͮͨ̋͑͜ ṡ̴̵̳̗̣̭̻ͪͭ́̇͌ͥ̓́ͅu̧̹̥͚̙͙̹͇ͧͫͬ̒̄͊͛ͤp̦͔͇̟̟̖̤̻̭͈̼̠͙͑̀͆͂̆͆̒͛̇͛ͤͮͥ̈̾̑̌͊̀̚͘͜͝ͅp͍̬̤͔̟̺̪̠̥ͯ̇̾̓̄̊̎̆͘͜͠͡͠o̢̤͖̠̘̪͇͙̻̗̼̺͚͖ͥ̽̎̏ͫͣ̏ͨͬ͗͐ͪ͢͡͝s̨̧͕̪̻͎̥̮̰͚͍̣̓̀̋ͪ̓̊ͩ͑̅͛̋̇ͨ̆ͩ̔͢͞ė̴̡ͩ̂̽̆̋͗ͭ̏ͯ̋͒͢͏̴̞̱̦̮̩̮͍̻͙̙̬̝͓̪̤̖ͅḑ̢̛̙̦̭͖̠̫͖͍̙̫̟̗̲ͭ͒̈ͥ͆̑͗̇ͥ͂̽͢ ţ̵͚̭̤̭̺̜͙͔̖͚̖̲̠̯̬͇̯̼͂͂̿ͭͨͯ͐̉ͯ̚ȏ̶̴̷̴̧̖̜̰̻͔̹̻̹̦͕͇̹̖̫͙̔ͦ̾̉̌͐ͯ͊͌̓ͭͧ f̡̧͈͉̰͈̓ͯͦ̍ͦ͂̂̄ͨ͒̉̂̆̊͑̎́͜i̙̺͉̺̻̪̪̗͙͇̓ͪ͆ͮ͂͐̋̓͗̆ͨ̎͢ņ̼̻͚̱͈͆̓̂͆̀ͥͤ̏͋͗ͮͪͣ̚̚͞d̡̫̳̱̄́͐̉ͫ̋ͯ͋̾͛ͥ͐̋ͧ͑̒́ ̵̶̺͙̘͓̬͈͖̳͉͎̱̖̰̼̹͋̈́̊̑̃̌́ͨ͒̂̇̚̕aͣ̄̎̓̅̈͋̔̈́ͬ̒ͮ͏̷͔͙̗̬̫̥̩͎̙̪̞̼͙͘͡ṅ͕͖͇͎̱̱̥̯̰̰̰̜̲͖ͤ̉̊͒̀ͯͨ̑̊̆̌̓̄̇̒̚͡ͅ ̧̜̪̜͇͎̘̳̭̖̝̝̼͎̯̼̓͌̊̓̈́ͪͭ͡O͐̂ͤ̆͑̋ͨ̌͛͆̆ͣ̉̚͏̢̢̖̹̬̠̹̜̺̮̤̗̤̜͙̟̺͠͡l̅ͫͬͫ̑̎̌͊̅̊̾͂ͤ̒́͜҉̰̹͍͖̹̮͍̺̻̤̭́d̴̛̛̞̝̣̭͕̉̂̀̉̔̎̔̉͊̆̓̀ ̷̨̱̠̣̜̦̜̞̠̝̹̦͇̻̟̬̫ͧͮ̃ͤ͑̈̌͒̑ͦ̈́̈́ͣ̌̔̓͡ͅM̵̵̦̥̖̮͚̣̤̥͙̤̼͖ͦ̂ͮ̐̔͘͜͠ͅa̴̡̪̟̭̤̦͍̩̞̻̯̘̦̼͚̭̗͋͛̉̈̆͂͊ͯ̂̀͐̐̐́̚n̨̰̩͍̪̥̪͈̹͛ͮͮ̌ͨ̾̋̚͢ â̵͓͚̼̩͚͍͙̹͚̠̠̱͍͍̫͈̪̖ͮ̾̓ͫͤ̓̐̑̇̇̍͌̀̐ͮ̕n̴̪̙͚̮ͥͣͭͬͪ̔ͨ͑͂́̾̆͘͡ḑ̖̗̼̙͔̝͙̻̥͚̝͙̗͉ͣͩͨ̔̐̓̀͡ ̴͉͈̼͕̰̜̠̺̹̞͈͔̇ͪ̊̃̌ͫ̍̅͟͡i̶͑̃̇̍͐ͩ̈̓͡҉̧̝͍̟͍͈̬͎͚̜͉͚͇͙͉͙̮̠͡n̴̟͉̙͓̻͎͕̩͔̾͂͋͆̌ͥ̚͝ͅṣ̦̣̝̫̖͙̻̜̭̝͉̟ͥͣ̑́ͯͨ͗ͥ́͊͌̊̔͆̂̚͜͜ṫ̷͓̣̲̫͉͙̙͈͈͔̥̟̼͔̥́̿̓̋̂͗̍̈ͦ̏͛̎ͪ́͢͟e̖͓̬̮͎͍̦̖̍̔ͫ̾ͪ̒ͮ̐͌̇̒ͯ̚͞͞a̵̧̼̫̰̭̝̼̖̘̼̭̼̥͙̻͛͐̀̎͋̔ͧ̀̋ͤͭͦͣ̐̇̃͋̎͌͘͞d͍̞̯̗̳̮̲̭̿̏ͩ͑ͥ̑ͩ͆ͬ̾̀̕ ̵̡̞̯͚͔̳̬̟̞̰̮̗̗͉̐̐̐̚͟ͅy̏̅͛͒͛͌̒ͫ͐̊ͨ̽͊̇̀̓́̾͝͞҉̲̼̣̰̞̟̬̼̩̮̪̠ǫ̶̲̖͍͎̯̰ͣ̍̃ͭ̒ͨ̑ͨ̇͗ͩ̀͗ͨͣ̊͘͝ư̪̩̣̮ͨ̉̃͒ͤ̓͛́ͥ͆͒ͯ̀'̶̧̯͚͍̰͈̰̇͛̄ͫ̀ͩ̏̊̇͌͋̾͋ͧͨ́rͬ̅̇͊ͤ҉̪̳͇͓̯͎̙̣̣͉͓͉͔̥̻͉̕̕eͧ̏̽̍̿̈́ͧ̃ͪ̒͌͒͗҉̴͏̻̘͙̙̤̘͖̣̻̤͍̭̖̦̻̗ ̡͖̲̗̼̻̺̯̯̻̮̲ͯ̐͑ͨͧ̿̕ȟ̴̢͍͎̻̞̞̼ͬͯ̉̃ȩ͍͖̱͕̼͉̥͚̦̻̎̀̋̑̐̚͜r̴̢̦̱̹̥̪̭̭͍̠̘͉̦̟̗̿͗͊ͥ̽͆͆̋ͣͯ̑̚͜ȩ̪̯͖̰̬͙ͦ͊̆̏ͨ̄̀͜?̷̸̛̠͇̞̟̪͍͖̱̙̣͇͔̙̘ͧ͐̐̑͌ͩ̂̈̋͒ͪ̚͝ ̡̨̭̲̝͚͈̍ͯ̓͆ͯ̊̄͆̈͛̉̂͒ͤ͂͐̂N̶̛̤͔̰̰̻͕͇͈͕̥̫̻̫͉̺ͪͯ͐ͯ̿ͥ̽̍͝o̧͇̭̝̮ͥͫ̑̋̐́͝ ̧̗̰̦̫̘͓̼̜̝̳̝̜͐̈́ͯͥͩͬͨͯ̿̍ṯ̸̷̸̡̟̯̮̹̝̩ͥ̋ͤ̉̂́͝ͅͅͅḩ̸̷̢̙͖͚̞̰͍͕͇̀͗̄͋i̡̛̜̹̮͍̯̯͕̭̞̮̥͙̣̞̪̍̍̂̍ͤ͆̈͢͟͞s̢̛̺͕̫̩̮ͪ̋̈́̑̀͊̇͑͐̉ͥ̓ͅ ̴̴̢̲̭̫̞͙͍̙͚̙͇͔͙͉͇͂̀ͫ̃ͭ͛ͥͨ̒͢͞w̷̛̳̺̻͓͈̳̭̗̮͓̰̭ͤ̽̿̔ͧͯͥ̂̍͘ö̧͎̮̮̺̲̠́̀ͪ͛ͫͧ̏̉ͥ̿ͫ͐͒ͪ̃͝͝ͅn̴̪̦̠̻̩̩̫̬͙ͩ̿̾͗̍̂ͭͤ̃ͩ̓̉̓ͩ͒̕'̴̫͖͉̭͎͎̻͎̤̩̹̭̯͙̗̞̯̩̔̀̅͊̍̿͒ͬͭ̇͋̍ͬ̇́̀͗͛̊́́͘͡ț̶̢̨̗̫͈̖̅ͫ̈͛̄̿̔̅͌̄̒́̈̈̈́͒ͣ̒̀͡ ̡̻͎̬̯͔̫̝͗ͬ͊̓̈̐͆ͪ͌͋͗̀̚d̶̛̟̮̩̣̞̲̭̝͖̒ͯ͌̈̍̉ͧ͐͊͒ͧ̀ͣ̄͟͠o̡̟̱̱̲͎͎̩͈̹͔ͨͪ̊ͤ̏̀͠͠.̵̰͙͉͙̰̬̼̬̪̟̼̳̖͛ͬ̑͊̂̽̇ͧ̌̇̎͜͝.̭̙̰̲͖̂ͦ͋̓̋ͨͩ͊̕͞͞.̲̫̠̤̝̗̬͉̳̃̏̎͑͗̀̌̈̽̔ͨ̉͋̌̃́́͟ͅ.̦͉̗̖͙̥̹̼̬̖͒̒̐̆̕͝I̔̇̈́ͭͦͫ̊͛̋ͯ̽͏̛͏̶̨̬͔̖̱͉̣̳̮̬̲̞͈̳̹ͅ ̀͐̇̍͆̔ͮͯ̚͟҉̝̭̹̱͕͖̙͕͔͉̬̪̘̤̭̜͘͢͠s̸̨̧͎̻̫̳͙͚͎͐̆̑̃ͯ͌̈́̓̆ͤ͑͛̍̀̋ͮͯ̊̚͘͟u̡̢͈̜̪̘͙̺͉͈̟̼̭͓̗̳͕͍̍̎̆̓ͅp̫̜̲͓͈̱̰̩̘͎̐̉́̆ͨ̀ͅp̛̣̤̪̗͔̜̦̙̼̍̋́ͨ̑̌̑̄̚̚̕̕͘͝ͅọ̵̦̯̝̮̜̫̺̦̘̼̺̇̈̒̇ͣͭ̍̓ͮͦͧ͂̓ͩ̌̊̂s̉̉̔̚҉͏̖͈̞͕̬̫͕̮͓͔͚̥̳͎̱͙͉̣͘ẻ̈ͮ̊͋̑̎ͥ͋̊̏̇̓̀͏̵̡̛̖̠̙̻̮̹̥̼ ̨̎̐̾ͪ͆͏͏̭̺̮̭͇̱̼̹̠̥͉̹͕̟̠͟i͑́̾̍̊҉̶͚̼̼̦̥̫̜̪̻̻̩̫̖̻̜̝͝ͅt̷̢̮̝̱͉͙ͩ̿̓ͮͧ̈̄͆̅̾͟͡ ̹̹͚͕̹̙̠͑͊̀̈ͬ͋ͩ̆́̀͘w̶̡̲̲̖̭̞̟̱̓͌̽̿͋̉̅̓̏̀͠a̵̪͚͍̦͇͕̟̳͙͔̘͙͙̬͑̎͐ͧ͋ͬ̈͐̈̇ͯ̚͘s̶͈͕̻̪̙̟͓̜̼̳̳͔̮̞̪͖̤̣ͫ͊͐̈̾̿̉̎ͪ̓̀̂͘͠͡ ̴̛̣̱̞̘͕͓̖͇̱̼͓̝̜̿͆ͨ͂̕ͅȋ̶̸̝̭̘͓̦̈́̐̌ͮ̑̋̿͟͝n̺̜̣͖̤̯͕̹̮̜̳͗ͩͥ̇̒̒́̌ͭ͂͋̐̃͒̄ͭ̍̚͜ͅẽ̶̑͆ͥ̅̔̇͘͜͞҉̖̞̪̼͚̠v̶̛̬͈̤̹ͨ̎̈́ͯ͐͛̐̇͘͠i̵̧̢͍̤̭̘̽̆̓ͦ̐́́̈́ͨͥ̾ͬͭ̍̌̌̊̕t̵̸̬̱̜̪̻̯͎͍̿ͨ̒̈͗̅͌ͥ͒͗͂̑̐̇ͮ̓̔ͥ͢͡͞a̻̞̗̮͕̹̥̐ͣͣ̂͌́͟ͅb̢́ͭͭ͛̌ͮ͡҉̴̡̻̩̬̬͉̣̦̗̞͉̲͙̮̘̖̲ͅľ̨̞̭͈͖͕̯ͪͧͥͤ͗̏̾ͅȅ̵̵ͣ͒̅͊̉ͮ̓̀̄ͮ͒̿̀̀҉̺̱̠̘,̷̷͇̭̜͍͎̬̞͔͚̖͉͉͖͇̪̐̀̏ͥ͆̂ͮ̔ͧͣͣ͒́ ̷̧̳͚̖̤͓͚̺̹͎̖̯̞͔̲̣͔̖̓̓ͮ̽ͬ̐ͫͣͮ̊̀͘͠ͅt̏͒ͯͥͤ̾̅ͣ́̊̂̄͛͛́҉̪̣̻̺̰͈̯̻̘͟͜͞͝ͅḣ̴ͥ͑́̓̂̈̑̓͐ͤ̈́ͩ̔ͬ̔̄̌̾͜͡͏̢̱̺͓̹̺̺̜͇̤̩̳ǫ̴͚̩̩̬̟͔̞̬͚̪͍̭ͤ̾ͯ̊͢͜͡ŝ̵̶̡̧̰͙̟̳̞̪̲͌̃ͫȩ̡͇̬̘͕͖̟̭̤͙͉͙͔̻̦̪̅́̊͊ͯ͐͌̎ͧͭ̂ ̱̬̦̯͇̪̅̽̾ͬ̉̍ͩͥ͂̊ͯ̔̿ͬ̑ͩ͗ͤ̕ͅͅm̸̈́ͦ̔̑ͣ̀̚͞҉̷̫̣͕͓̩̝̣̳̙͓̼̯͍ͅe̢̞̰̺̙͙̦̲̥̗͔̬͒̽ͮͮͩ̃ͩ̌͗̔ͯ͆ͣͥ͂͒ͭͣ͑̕͜ͅd̙̻̣̤̗̒̆̽ͦͣ̀͝d̸̸̪͕̪͙̙̝̰̼̓ͫ̐͐͋͆̾̅͗̕͢l̯̳̱̖̼̥͈̗̫̜͈̗̠̭̜̎ͯ͂́́̚ͅe̶̵̢̞̦̹̝̳̝͕͉̥͛̂ͪͮ̓̂͂̅̎̃̈́̑ͮ̈́̑̎̒ͤ͆sͥͯ̀ͣͬ͛͏̪͙̳͚̦͙͙̞͕́ǒ̷̵̳͓̹̝̪̭̣͕͉͎̫̭̦͇͚̺͖͇ͬͬ͑̌ͧ̐̔̋͂ͪ̂̾̏ͬ̆͗̊͜͞͡m͙͇͍̪̥̜̖̥͕̭̃̂͐ͤ̽͋̕͢ę̴̪̩̪̖̟̱̼͖ͣ̑̽̇̏ͧͫ̐̀͞ ̭͙̗͍̮̠̗͕͆ͧ͂ͥ̓̂̉̐ͫͩ̉̋͘͢ͅh̛͆̋̃̐͊̐ͯ͒ͭ͌ͥͪ̂̓ͥͦͤ̀͡͏̤̣͙͇̳͖e̵̜̞̮̲̖͖͈͌̇̓ͧ͘͝͡r̶̢̯̜̝̠̘̟̤͔̠̋̒̃͒ͯ͌͑̇̔ͪ͜͝o̖̳̬̲ͪͭ̾̓̈́̌̈͑̈́͘͡͡ͅe͓͔͚̖͍̞̥͎̠͔͕̙̹̙̰̊̀ͥ̂̾̓̈́ͯͣͩ̑͋͒̎̀͜͠s̺̻̭̤͈̼̜̥̻̼͕͉͇͔͇̦̳̯͙ͭͧ̌́̉̿͆̔ͬ̉ͮͩ̃͗̾̽̀̋͆̀͟.̧͕͓͖̬͙͓͕͎̖ͦ̐̏ ̌̌̈́̊̌͛̐͏̸͏͇̹̣͈͍̙͇̟͇̤͉͖̼͚̳͖͝ͅ ̴̧̗̤͇̫̳̱̣̥͖̐̂̿͢ͅW̼̜͕̞͈͖̞̃ͥ̊ͫͭ͆́ͫ̃͠ę̳̩̙͈͍̱͍̥̣̖͇͉̙̀̏̊́͐̚̚͜l̵̹̖̥̲̳̱̝͌ͥ̇ͧ̾̀͜l̓̌̆͆͆͗ͤͪ̀͛̋͗̌̈̇̔ͪ̍͑͏̴͓͈̖͞ͅͅ ̢ͫ͌́̏̈ͥͥ̚͡͏̸̡̼̦̳͈͚͎̖̰͙̞̮̝͓̻t̛̠̬̱̝͓̬̥̹̤̳̜͈͈̍͗͂̊͠h͇͈͍͇̍ͨ̒͗͋̓̋ͤ͒̑̇ͯͥͪ͡ę̝̲͖̪̻̙̱͚̮̬͙̋͗̽͑̐͐̅̉̈́ͭ͘ͅy̛̯̻̞̺͗̽̿ͯ͘'ͭͪͨͬ̈̉ͬ̔̉̚҉̵͜͝͏͎̰̝̝̜̘̲͚̜̰̹͍̫̰̻̙ͅṿ̨͙͎̘̝͉̙̬͎͉̯̬̘͚̗̱̬̒ͬ͑́͊̈̈́̊̾ͥ͜eͦͨͭͬ͗ͦ̓̌̇̉̐̆̀̋̚̚͏̸̟̬̝̱̙͚̩̠̫̪͚̘̩͢͝ ͈̲̠̯̼̳̯͇̻̼̭͕͌̒ͧ̅͌ͧ͂̌ͪ͋͊̒̅ͦ͜ͅs̠͚͉̠̽̇͌ͫ̎̒ͥ̚̕k̵̻̤͇̟̫͍̼͚̱̮̰̙ͩͫ͒̌̉̏̏̊ͦ̈ͥ̆ͬ̂́͢͞ͅe̜͍̼̜̤̺̣͓̩̩̬̠̗̤͖̰̖ͥͫ͐ͮ͂̌̕͢ͅwͧ̈́̈ͫ̍͐ͥ̔ͣ̇͏̸̲͔̜̬̝͕͟͡e̸̬̣̝̙͇̬͚̦̙̯̖̮͙̼̬̙̤ͯ̾͛ͩ͡d͐̓͐̊́̏̒̾ͨ̆ͣ͂́͞҉̙̣̜̰́ ̷̧̘̤͖̣̮̬̠̲̻͙̯̟̯̗̼̀̓̈́ͩ̈́ͯͥ̒ͣ́̔ͦ́̀ṱ̡̱̩͇̩̬̙̪̗̔̑͌ͧ͋͒̀̒̎̆͘͡h̦̝̰̙͎̘ͩ̆̅̌̒͌͗͗ͯ̒͐ͭͮͣͪ̚͡i̇̽̂̐̋̓̒̈́̃͆̽ͫ͊҉̴͎͚̹̖̻̱̖̯̩̺̫̦͎̪̳͖n̸̿ͧͯ̂̃̇ͮ̔ͯͦ͋̆͋͒ͪ͛̈́̀͟͜͞͏͙̗̼͚̭̟̯̞̞̟̬̬̗g̶̸͓͍̼̭͉͍͇̜̗̜̜̳͔̖̑̈́̆ͪ͆ͯ͑ͮ̒͗̽ͬͦ͂s̄̅͋͂̒̆͑͊ͦ̋̚͏̡̲͍̯̠͎͙̭̙͔̣͙̩͖̟͕͎̱͘ ̶ͨͬ̆̓̀̋͋̌͆̀҉͇̬̬͕̩̥̝͔̱̞̥̫̘͓̻̩͉̰̰͟͝p̸̜͖͈̞̙̠͔̈ͪ̋ͪͤ̅́r̨̒͗̑̿͞҉̪̱͓̹̻̳͙̦͈̲͙͍̰̫͕̝̯̜̼e͙̟̜̞̘̹̝̦̯͎͉͔̬̝̮̮͔̱͈ͥ͗̉̽̐ͤ͑͌̈̀͘͜t͗͛̋ͭ̌̚͏̷̵̷̤̺͔̗̣͔̟͖͓̳͔͉͙̩͢ţ̸̈́̂̂͒̃̆́ͯͯ̾̌̌̏̐̑̋̽҉̫̝͈̬̠͚̜̬͇̝̖̻͓y̶̤̲͔͚͙̹̗̝͓͕̥̞̙ͦͣ̓ͫ͑͌ͭ̈́ͭ̃ͪ̿̈́ͬ̀͘͟͢ͅ ̋ͨ̊ͨ̊̑ͧ͛̿̐̌̚͜҉̨͇̰̙͍̤͎̼̲̼̜͎͍̝̖͎̹̜̪́ͅf̨̟͉̳̮̣̤ͦ̎̑ͩͧ̑ͮͦ͞â͗ͯ͋̾͋҉̨̛͙̣͕̙̥͔͍̯̼̞r̵̶̬̘̪̻͕͔̹̼̼͈̱̘̥̐̿͋͆̒̈̅̓ͮ̊͌̈́̐̀̽̑̌͂͋ ̨̛̹̙̭͕͔̻̙͙̖͚̝͉̣͓͈̩̯̯͒͋̈́̑̊ͫ͋͛ͪ̕͡ͅc̶̶̛͚̰̬̖̺̜͙͈̅̔ͬ̏ͦ̈̒͌̒ͣ͊ͨ͠͡ͅͅò̷͎̠̰̥͈̪̦̱̼̥̩̣̱̜̲̪͆͊̈́̐͂̎̓͑͂͛ͣ͑̒̔̋̿͞͞uͣͨ̊̾͋̈́͛͆͌̽̿ͧͨ̍͏̷͉̙̥̬͖̼̦͝ͅr̢̠͈͓̗̻̝̫̞̩̹̈́ͮ̃̀͆ͧͨ̑ͫ̅͒̕͜͡ŝ͓͚̭͍͖̳̻̀̍͗̔ͥ͋̀̕͞e̢̙̩͚̮͎ͭ̂͂̑̀͋ͫ̓̀͘͢ ̝̱̥̺̦̮̤̗̗̠͎̩̱̓̈́ͩͭ̏ͬͤ̅̅͑ͯ̓̄ͩ͊ͩ͜͝w͑̈́ͧͧ̄̉ͦ͂̚҉̴̳̱͇̗̘͍͕̯͎̺̼͖̫̤̖̗͇̪͜ͅi̵̩̘̬̼͚͎͋͒̏̓ͯ́́͞t̸͖̳̤̜͕̤̤͔̣̯͐͒́̄́̀̕͝͡ḩ͛͂ͦ̽̅̋ͣ̉ͦͬ̈́ͩ̽̆ͤ͑̀̽͢͢͝҉̮̞̩̱̹͚̟ ̡̨̳̬͕̫̗̼͍̣̹̝̭͍̀ͬͫ͑̂ͩ̃̎ͦ̌ͨͣ̽̀͐ͣ̽ͪt̷̛̟͉̜̠̦̏̅ͬ̊̓̆̽̐̾̓ͩ͂ͧ̃̊h̢̧̫̩͉͙͙͕̤̞̱̞̙̯̹͉̜̖̘ͩͬ̂ͪ͛ͬͬͨ̌͞i̷̶͎̼̹̯͖̠̣͔̻͎̜̖͎ͩ͑̅s̨̗̮̣̩̰̭̰̟̭̬̣̰̩̪̝̞͍̹͕̒͐ͪ̄̓̓̒̎ͥͩ͒̈̐ͫͭ̏ͫ̌̃͢ ̡̟͇͙̫̰̣̪̝̦̦̖̖̦͖̝͙ͫͫ̿ͫ̌̈́͗̆̀͂͠ͅi̛̻̜̤͉͎̙̣̲̪̮̳̖ͭ̿̌ͫ̓̀t̛͇͍͍̞̤̻̝͕͖ͧͯ̎̄͛ͭ̏̄̌̆̀̓ͦ̔ͥͦ̊͜'̢̧͍͖̖͓͈̅ͩͦ̈́ͯͭ͟͢l̶̢̛̘̟̼̩͛͆͋̍͋ͯ͛͜͜l̷̵̡̮͍̺̦̩͓̹̜͉̰͎̦̯̟̰̎ͤ̃͑ͅ ̶̸̥̹̤͈̘̔̎͗̔ͪ͊͆̑ͦ̑ͫͬͫ̿͆͜b̨̤̫̗̮̗̰ͥ̈́ͬ͂̀̄͌ͩ͛̓̚͞e̡̨͎̯̼͉̰͎͇̯̦͍̤͓͍͓̠͋͂ͬͦͥ̆̈́͋ͧ̀͘͝ͅͅ ̴͇̰͈͖̲̗͇͕̞̭͉̗͈̖͍͚͗̒ͥ̃ͥ̒͠i̵͖̰͔̹̙̠̬̥̼͕̟̿̓ͪ̏ͪ̈̈́ͦ̈ͬ͟͞ͅņ̠̫̥̱͖̜̣̑̇͋ͧ͊͒͗̉ͯͭ͐̈ͮ̆̊́t̨ͮ͑̑̈́ͥ͑̈̈͗͟͏̳͔̲ͅḙ̵̢̩̟͎̰̖͉̝̅̓̂͋ͫ͆ͣͯ̚ͅr̷̬̺̲̤̭͍̬͎͉͕͈̱͍̤̎͂ͤ̃̆ͫ̃ͬͨ̏̌ͩ̈́̽̐̃͟͝͠ė̴̢̨̝̝͓̯̺͓͓͛̋͊ͬ̚͝ͅṡ̙̰̳̞̭̺̠͓͓̰͖̇̆̽̏ͮ͑̄̑ͥ̂͆̾̇͘t̮̪͖͉̮̗̯̮͈̩͚ͯͪͧ͊̂ͦ̔̀̀ͥͦͥ̓͂̀̚͜͜i͐̇̄̏̅ͨ҉̞̖̗̬̞̘͖͇̺̲̗͖̞̯̗̘̝̕ͅn̛͗ͮͬ̎̆ͮ͋̾ͥ̈́͢҉͇͙̥̖͈̘̣̫̝ģ̠͖͈̘̣̘̟̺̤͎̪͇̻̥̫̠͙ͬ̄́ͪ̎̈͗̄͆͊ͥ͜͟͝͡ ̡͔͇̗͇̼͍̼̰̙͓͕̜̠͕͉̲̼̱̀̇́̾̾͗̍ͯͫ̾̐̓̀̚͘͞ť̵̨̺̭͈̖͍͎̘̯̹̯̰̅̎ͯ͝o̢̱̩̭̰̦̜̯͔͈͕̦͔̐͐͛͋ͣ̑ͩ͗ͥ͑̈́͑̌ͣͨ̉ͥͧ̍ͅ ̴̶̰͚̻͚͓͚̤̝̤͓͖͕͕̣͇͂̓͆̅ͣ̄̑ͮͯ̀̚̕s̋̅͊̽͊̃̇̋̑͌͏͏͕͉̝̺͖̩͖͉͙̪̝̦̣͚͚̱̬̙ͅė̵̶̳̟͉̙̹̜͚̯̤̬̭̹͍ͣ͌ͥ̈́ͬ͐͛͌͊͂̉̆́͜͢ͅȩ̤͓̳̼̬̰̜͕̠̘̺̳͓͍̘̰̟͚͙̊̌̋͆̆͐͡ ̢͖͇̗̫͇͕̹̭̪̗̞͖̃̉̈ͫ͂͑̈́ͧ̽ͭ̑͒͋̆̾͌ͯ̾ͯ̀t̴̀ͤ͛̋̈̄͆̑̒́͏̩̣̻̞̖̹͇̜͔̺̪h̳͔̺̲̦̳͖͎̠́̎̌̃ͮ̃̋͐̓ͣ̋͛̚͢͢͠ͅe̵̡͔̠̩̙̟̎̒͌ͨ̋ͮ̓̇̉͑̈̉͐ ̩̻̲̝̞͙̜̘͈̣̩̙͇̭͓ͣ̄͆̈́ͧ̅͆̌̇̈̎͛̌̃͑ͣ͋̂́͝͡w̒̔̀̀ͮͧͦ̋̅ͬ̓͑̎̀̈́̌̔͗̽҉͏҉̰̭̤̜͎͍̝̰̲̺̺͇̝͓a̷̧̢̻͙̘̝̾̄̾͆̈́̋͂͊̾͋͋͌̑̓̀͜ͅỷ̶̸̦̳̗͉͎̪͉̝̬̟̞̲̩͔̣̒͋ͧ̇͂̄̀ͣ́͠ ̡̰̱̥̠̣̱͚͛ͮͫ͂ͩ̓̂ͤ̈͊̔́͘͢͡͠t̸͉̫͈̺̲̪͍̞͎̣̦̲͕͓͈͓̭͓̳ͤͧ̋̈̓͂͋̽ͬ̂̈́͛ͩ̄̎͋̋͊͜h̔̈ͧͫͨͤ̉̅̋̑̒ͤͭ́͂̿͜͏̩̬̰͚̯̠̗̟̮͙̫͓̼̣̩́ḭ̮̪͈͖̺͙̦̙͔̣̠͔̹̄̃̔̿ͧ̉̐̅̇ͣ͛ͥ̏̈͛͊͂̚͝n̴̢̗̻̪͍̻̰̘̺̟̭̞̰͇̜͓ͣ͆ͫ̈̐̽̏ͧ̽̃̔̍ͥ̐ͬ̚͡ͅg̨̯͈͚̮̬̜̗̘̗̥̫͔̰͓̬ͫ̄͆͑̅͛̍̅ͩ͟ͅs̸̟̳̟̯ͥ̑ͪͭ̄͒ͤ̉ͧ̾͌̽͊̃̑̊̀̚̚̚͘ͅ ̶̷̶̡̧̦͔͕͓̬̗̭̙̲̦ͧ̍̈͛̓̿ͯͧ̈͑͊̈̒ͬ̊̾̃ͥ͌ͅţ̿̋ͦ̅̌ͪ͂̆͏̡̰̣̮̟̣̪́ṷ̸͕̰̫̠̙̝̄ͭͧ̏̀ŗ̧̛͎̮̜͇̟̜̣̲̤͈̜͙̬̻̞̬̆̊͊̇ͪͯ̊̔̋̏͂̊̈͢ͅn̴̲̣͍̣͇͇̤͉̞͈̼̖̻͇̤̥̈́ͩ̐̋̔ͪ͛̀̀̚ ̴̨̼̬̬̣̤̖̻̜̫̰̠̼͇̹̠̺̆̋ͨ̏ͤ̌̆̍̽ͨ͌̍̈̌ͭ̇͆ͮ̚͠ͅo̴̡͕̲̯̰͇̲͇̼̞̱̳̠̯͓͉̜̯͚͒̏̓̀ͥ́ͣͫ̊͋̔̀ͨ̆̐ͧu̙̙̜̼͓ͮ̋̆͛̀̒ͪͧͦͨ̎ͭ̆̑͌̆̒̃̚͢͠t̢̺̼̻̜͎̭̝̘́̏ͩ̓̂͗̀̕͟͝ ͙̼̣̠͉̟̪͎̻̼̜͕̻͔̼͖͗ͫ̈̃͋̓̄̀̅̋́̋̔͂̀ͭ̒͝͝f̧̢̛͇͓̞̞̙̣̞̙͚̤̼̪̠̖̖̤̬̫ͥ̄̓ͬ͗̇͐̃͛͐ͥ̂̄̕͞o̩̦̟̭̞̯̥̰͇͚̬͈̼̒͂ͮ͢͡ͅr̵̴̡̠̞̞̭̪̺̙̳̝͙̅̌͋ͣ̊͆̎̄ͦ̓̋ͣ̽ͦ̓ͩͨͥ̀ ̵̷̡̣̗̣̱͔̰͚̙̘͉̲̯͕ͣ̐̏̊̂ͩ̿̊̒͘c͎̮̰̮̲̞͉̞̲̯̼̬̲̟͉ͦ̒ͭ͑̋̓ͭ̇ͣ̄̿ͮ́ͅe̡̘̠̝̙̭͗̌̅̊̈̓ͅͅr̸̹̩̗͙͓̳͓ͬͭ̆̒̔̒͒̈́ͧ̕͘̕͟t̷̹̝̭̀ͭ̎͛̇͐͘͞͡ͅå̷̵̺̟͙̣̜̊ͯͬ̑̑́̕͢i̷̵̟̰̻͐̊̔̑̎̒͌͋̇ͦͨ̚͢ͅn̨͓͙̩͙̦̻̬̝̲͉̖̹̔͂̓̈̃͒́͝.̵̛̘͈͈̟͖̳͎̻̥̦͔̟̱̻̩̺͈ͫͧͦ̊̈́̅̎̋̚͢ ̧̤͙̣̠̼̩̥̱͇̳̞̦ͪͩͫ̐͛̽̓ͪ̍̐͛̉̈̈͋͌̈́͊̉͝ͅ ̶̨̪̱̬̘̦̤̬̣̤͇ͪ̒̐͒̀Iͮ̏͋͛͆͞͏̸̯̜̹̖̗̯̦̠̹̫̟͢t̶̡̛͓̼̝̲͎̫͚͖̯̦̳͍̭̪̼̗͔̐ͥ̏̾̏͒ͫ̿̋͒͛ͣͦͅ'̡̨͔̟̞̲̟̗̤̬͚̦̰̠̬͓̣̗͖͔ͯ̂̍̇͋̆̓͆̿͂ͯ̈͐͂̌̿͑̀̀͜l͌̈̒̌͌͑ͬ͒̄͒̔̆͗̍̚͏̷̧̛̝̣̣̥̳̖͔͚̼͚̝̖̟̩̠͖͡l̶̇͒̔̂͗ͭ́ͬ̒̽ͭͮ͑̈́̀҉͈͍̫͔̺͉̟͇̰̻̺ ̘̣͎̜̹̘̱̪̅̉̓͛̿̆̋̿̃̇́̚b̡̰̜̞̤̱̺̘̗̝̞̦̜͖̝͕̺͒̊̿̎̀̓̓̕͢ͅͅę̴̛̳̲͚͇̩̱͖̪̙̩̻̼̺͔̟͇͆ͬ̓ͪ̓ͩ̀ͅͅ ̍ͪ͛ͥ͌ͤ̇̓̊ͪ̐́́̓ͫ͒̐̀̚͟͟͏̼͓͍͚̲̳̜͘a̵̓͂̈͐̑́̕͟҉͉̯̙̠̤͇̤̲͕̠̩͍ ̺̖͖͍̰ͥ̏̒ͣͪ͌ͮ̿͌ͮ̎̐ͭ̆ͫ̎̂̈́͝d̸̴̊̊͑̍͌͏̵̥̖̖̖̼̼̠̦̪̫e̛̠̼̲̖̖̹̥̝͕͇̯̬ͩ̓̍͋͋͒̔̃ͭͨ͢t͐̐̓ͯ̈̄ͨ͆̂ͬ҉̹̘̣͙̪ͅŏ̸̧̒̽͛̐̈ͨͦ̈́ͣͧͧ̎̔́́͏̦̼̞͚ų̗͎̤̣̺͙̲̬͉̻͇͎̿̏ͨ͟͢ͅr̴̡͕̯͕̝̯̙͓̼͙͔̹̣̘͒͗̅͋͋́̏̄ͪ͘͢͢ ̴̰̰̩̳̅̅̏̒̏̾ͬ̌̐̔̈͊̽͡ơ̧̱̭͍͍͖̥̻̞̳̐̄̅ͩͪ͑̍̾̾ͨ͆ͧ̽̊̿̎́ͣ̇͠ḟ̶̧͙͎͚̹̔ͯ̓̇ͮ́͡ ͫ̈́̍̃̽ͧ͂̌̿̓ͫ́͢͏͏͕͕͇̻͇̼̠̣̪̺̳͔̩͚̱̦̠̜c͖̣͈̳̯͔̊͋̾ͪ̈̽̿͊̍ͨ̓̈́͒͂́͒ͩ́̕͜ͅo̧͍͙̜̱̦̹̠͔̰̝̩̜͔͕̐̂̽̍ͯ̓͊ü̽͗̓̅̔̅̑ͮ̐̅̿̌ͥ҉͏̷̧̱̺̝͓̹͕̠̹̺̞̹̥̘̤̭͔̱̀r̷̮̼̰̮̪̖͉̗̹̞͈͓̲̥̟̖̣ͥ̿͂̆̽ͥ͛̂͂̂ͅs̷̢ͩ͗͆̎͛ͥͪ̂ͦ̈́̒̅͐ͨͧ̚͝͝҉͈̻̜͈͎͙̙̝̦̘̪e̡̢͓͕͔͖̣ͧ̔͐̒̽̋̔̓ͧ͒̚̕͜,̩͚̘̲̮̬̮͍̰̻̲͎̝̪͈͖̗͋ͤͪ̊̊̒̈́̆͌͂̔̍͐͜͢ͅ ̷̪͔͔̠̺͕̰̝͖͎͗̄ͪ̀͢h̵̤̤͇̰̦ͣ̽͋̆̌ͥͬ͜͠ͅḙ̴̶̪͎̘̈́ͯ̿̇̄̑ͧ̓̇̊̔ͪ̀̊̕͡ ̊ͬ̅̐ͮͦ͗̉̚͏҉̶̖̗̹͚̙͇̻̕s̷ͤ͗͊̀ͭ͆͆̈́̃̒̓̍͏̕҉̙̺̘̜͎ḩ̔ͭͦ̆ͤͪ̅̚҉͇͔̝̮͍̗͖̞͕͕̞̱͇̳͈̱̫͓̕͜ǫ̵̵̢̖͎̫͚̺̘̫̩̣͉̘̻̬͎̝̦̼͙̗̅̂ͬ͆͆͗̓̈́ͭ͡ư̸̸̰͉̠͚̥̞̰̟̼̙̪̜̞̟̗̣͎ͯͨ͆̈l̴̴̛͍͚̙̠̥͖͙͎̝ͩͦ̑̈͑͑̈́ͪ͗ͭ̑͐͝ͅd͌̑́̈́̆̐̊̇ͤ͏̷̢̞̬̮̼̲͖̺̭͔̪̬̝̯͖̱͈͡ͅ'̵͇̙̰̦͖̝͎̺͉̣̹̍͑̽̑͂ͯͥ̕͢͢v̮̥̰͙̼̹͉̣ͩ̄̌͋ͬ͂̉ͣ̀ͯ̎́̀͟e̴̢̝͔̟̗̮̱̤̯̥̞͑ͭͬ̓̈͑͑̀ ̷̡͔̫̝̬̠̯̟͖̤̳̅̾ͩͪ̐ģ̶̞͎̗͉̤̩̠̹̃ͩ͂͊͒̇̈́͂ͬ̓͐ͯ̈͑̐̀o̵̻̥̤̦̗͇̔̉ͨ̂̅̒́̿̒̏ͭ̃̋̃͑̓̔̆͟t͈̮̫͎̘̯̦̭̩̟͚̠͇͙̻͎͇̓̂̂̉̔̿̿̃̂͋ͯͨ̌ͪ̌̚̚̚͝ͅͅṱ̨̛̘̜͙̜̟͔̖͖͚̣̬͖̫̙ͦ́̑̂͛̐̽̃̉ͬ̀ͯ͂ͪ͛̀e̶̡͚͇̝̠̎͂̎ͩ̅̾̍ͬ͆ͣ̎͛̂̔ͫ̕͡n̸̵̢̺̤̝̮̘ͯͩͨ̇̈͗̕ ȯ̓̎ͧͪ͌ͦ͗ͣͮ͂ͥ͢͟͏̸͔͈̗̖̯̭̬͙͓̺̼͖̭̘ͅf̷̡̼̮̞̦̺̯ͬ̏̈ͦͩͨ̈̊ͣͤ͋̊͒͑͢͟ͅf̷̠͍̗̬̬̣ͨ̍ͪ̄̏ͥͪ̀͌̒̂͆͜͞͝͝ a͕̥̻̳̘̙̣͕̭͇̲̺̦̫̦͕̳ͯ͒̓̎̚͘̕͞͡͡ͅt̄͒͒͛͛͌̇ͯ̽̅͗̽ͬ̎̎̽͏̢̼͇̺̠̮̟̺̪̯̭̫̞̹̤ t̶̬̪̠͔͚̯͉̦̟̖͇̣͇͛̄̌̈́ͯͦ́͑͂ͣͦ̈ͯ̒͊́͠h̸̡͚̻̹̘̜̖̺̲̦̭̣ͪ͋ͪ̆ͧ̐̊ͥ̐ͧ͘ͅë̴̛̻̮͎̦̼͕̳͎̺̝͔̦̭͇̮̯́ͨ̋ͦ̈́ͧ̂ͥ̈́̍͘͡ ͊̎͑̋́̏͒͐̂͛҉̶̛̛̯̘̫͙̝͍̕G̡̤̱̹̥̻̳̥̱̗͙̣̜̠̟̥͇̉̊̏͒̀ͦͫ̋̕ͅr̈͐͆̎ͪ̇ͪ̐ͭͭ̚͘̕҉͍͎̙̫̹͖̫̻͚͙͓̝̦͔͓̪ͅa̡̜͖̝͖͂ͬͯͪ̍͑͌̑̾͛̌̽ͥ̚n̴̤͖̙̠̭̆͐̐̿̈́̑̋̌́̀ͣ̾̄̚͢d̴̲̲̺̯̦̝̘ͯ̏̍̚ͅ Lͫ͑͊̐̈̒͗͆̿̂̅͒ͫ͗͛ͮ҉̵͕̪͎̖̙̗̟͘͠ì̵̢̛̞̦̻̫̳̲͍̖̟ͭͪ̎̎̊̈̉̐ͬ̆͝n̸̴͎̳͙͉͍̾ͩ͒͒̔̏̿̇͂̍̈́̀̕͢ë͍̰̖̠̳̝͎̣̯̝͙͎͍̤̫̭ͮ̆ͫͣ̉͊̉̏̐͒̆ͩ̊̚͡ͅ.̷̴̩̜̗̱̘͖̜̀̈́͛̑̃̆̎̊ͤ͆ͬͧ͆ͣ͊͗́̒̀̀̚̕ͅ.̷̶̧̼̩͚͕͈ͤ͆̉͒́̈ͧ̍̀̂͊ͭ̀ͦͧ͂̅̏ͩ̕͟.̧̘̫͈̦̹̬͖͈̺͍̲ͥͭ̒̄̌ͣ͋ͯ̏͋ͬ̓͌̅̍͂̿̏͟͡͡.̸̧̺̗͔͎͙̤̠͐̈́ͪͨͧ̃ͯ̐ͬ͊͌͒̆͘͠n̷̡̩̠̤͙̣̱͖̪̑̿ͩ͑ͬ̀̏͒̽ͣ͊ͪ̈́ͬͥ͆͛ͭ͘̕ǫ̵͕̼͎͉̖̱͎̠̰̺͔̲͚ͦ̏ͫ̄ͦ̋̅ͅͅͅ,̷͚̦̗͚͉ͫ̀ͫ̄ͫ͂͌̓̈́̽̈́̈̾̈̃̀̚͠ͅ ņ̛̪̣̫̜̦͚̱͚̯̬̻̗̬̭͍̞̖͖̩ͧ̍͌̃̿͠͝o̷̡̖̩̮͍̲̽͛̀͆͛ͤ̅̋͘͟ ̸̵́ͯ͆̈́҉̷̦̹̻̫̯̞̭̪̩̤͎̪͚͍̞I̴̵̢̠̟̼̭̙̠̳̖̬̙̥͔̟̹̩̘ͩ̍̃͒ͫ̉̐ͧ̊̿͡ ̴̖̫͕͙̩̣̫̜̞̗̰ͬ̔̿́͛͟s̛̞̗̳͎͕̲ͤ̌ͩ͋ͭ̌̃ͣͥ́̄̅̽ͩͯ͘͟͞u͙̝͖̺̖̣̲̝̩͈͙͖̲͍ͥ̃̋͆̿̓ͫͭ̑̓̈ͨ̀͞p̷̛̠͈͉̖̦̤̜̗̣̠̓̃͋ͫͅp̴̧͖͖̜̳̺̜̠̭̤̏̔̔̊̓ͭ̏̓͆̑̅o̸͍͔̺̻̪̼̮̠̭̜͈ͦ̑̈́̎͊ͧ͂̂ͪ̈̓̈͐̈́ͪ̽ͤ͜s̔ͤ͆ͧ̎̓̅ͨ͂̽̿ͬ̌ͭ̄͛͒͞҉̸̴͇̞͙̖̻̲̟̙̮̟̮̘̥̲͢ȩ̜̳̻̫̞̺̪̤̩̺̖͉ͤ̏̑̾͋͂ͦ̃̓̚͢ ̨̛̙̝̳͚͍͚̰̣̙̭̫̤̳̝͈̅ͮͩ̚̕͟s̨̮̭̹͕̝̖͚̞̠̹̤͈͙̞̮̯͒̔̿͆̒̓̃̅̄̏̐́͆̉ͮ̈́̋̓́̚͝͞ͅǩ̶̨̛̻̼̗̤̱̼̼̘̱̗͍̬̝͕̗͚̰ͤͣ̅̕̕ͅi̷̖̰̱̥̟̲̹̗ͯ̇̌̊͋ͤ͊͢͠p̷̶̧̢̺͔͙̈́́͑́̆͐ͧ͒ͨ̽̐͐̂̑ͅp̸̈͌̍ͮͯ̾̎̈́ͭ̒̿͐͆͏̴̨͚͔͓̹̪͈͇̝̭̜i̅̾ͦ̊ͦ̊ͮ̈̐͑ͣͧͭ̒͗̄ͬ̐̚҉̵̭͓͚͇͔̬̘͇̣̼̺̟̬̯͇̬͎́́n̨͎͍̱̠̩͈̞̗͖̤̂̾̓̇͑ͤ̅̈̓́́͢͡g̷̨̧ͣ̈͋̌ͬ̔͑ͤ̈͒̌͋̾͋̄̌͏̱̲̬̪̟̯̺͎̩̬ ̡͕̖̠̳ͧͫ̏̐̎ͭ̔͑͡a̶̴̝̣͔̖͈̣̝̣̤͚̪͂̆̾̓ͪ̌̄̐͐ͥͥ̈̌̀̚ͅ ͧͫ̆͛̓̆҉̷͓͖͓̹̯̞̝s̛̟̺͓̟͓̭̼̩̻ͫͣ̎ͬ̏̃̾͂̚t̷̢ͫ̊͋͗̄̀̒ͨ̈́ͦ̇ͭ̑̄͏̝͖͖̰̱̥̹̥̪͈̘͔̥̫͖̲̭̗̬ơ͉̯̘̱̗̖̻̤ͭͦ̊ͫͨ̊̂̈́̚̕͡p̧̲̹̠̤̅̍̃ͭͪ͗̋͋̾ͫ́͌͊͡ͅ ̴͕̪͚͇̻̝̄̎̈́ͦ͝͠͞ẅ̡̲̤̣̝̝̼̙̣̙̣͕͔́ͦͦ̋̊̒͡ͅi͗ͥ͐̔̃͒͏̶̨͎̺̙͖̲͓͖̮̩̜̗̬̩̞̕l̸͙̹̙̥̤̥̭̠̟͔̯͓̦͉̝̤ͦ̑̓͑͂́ͫ̐ͭͩ͛̈́ͯ̋͂̑̊̕ͅͅl̴̲̭͇̳̱͎̮̬͂̓͑̒̆̇̈́̈́ͤ̊̀ ̢͇̣͚͕̱̞͙̘̗̫̼͈͖̊ͫ́̈̍̈̈́͌͢͢ͅj̴̧͚͚̪̺̪̞͗̋̑ͤ̆̒̿ͭ̈͒͌̊̎̄͆́́̚͢͠ú̵͔̘̮̮̼̖͎̹̺͚̲̖͚̝̽̄͒̇̏ͤ̑̂̀̅͗̈ͦ̅̽̄s̱̬͔̣͈̱͎̜̜̭̯̰̹̝͆̽̐ͥ̌́͟͜ͅͅt̢̘͎͕̫̥͙̖͖̻̹̦̱̻̟̪̆͛ͩ̉͛̂̓͂̊̀̾ͣ͛̌ͮ̒͂ͨͣ͡ ̾͋ͤ̓̂ͯ̄ͯͫͩ҉͉̳̺̠̞̰̹̖̳͓͔̲͓̺̹̜̼̠̗ḩͬ̃̽̅ͫͭ̈́̀́̄̚͏̶̧͚̘̯̻̥̞̭̬͙̙̭̠̞̹a̷̷̝̞̘̎̔̂ͨ̋̓͠ͅv̶̼̭̭͓̈́̿̏ͯ̅̒͊ͥͮͧ̀ͤ͛̔͌ͮͧ̀́͡e̷̺̮͙̝̤̗̩̻̓͋̾̉ͥ͜ ̵̡͎̺͓̼̽͐͊͑͌̃̃̇̈̈ͧͧͥ̕t̶̡̼̘̫͕̦͈͕̘̀͑͋ͧ̔͛̀̐̐̕o̶̷̡͎̥͚̦͔̩̗̣͕̣̯̫ͧ͌̔ͥ̈ͣ̅̎ͣ̈́ͬ͋̚̚ ̛̣̖̥͚̻̫̺̠̱̜̘̱̤̺̼͌̋̽̏̔ͯ̉͛͒̈̅̌ͧ̒͂̃͟d̃̒̿̄ͤ͋̐͘͏̩̞̟̣̺̯̹̼̝o̡̘͉͓̝̭͛̓̓̇̿͆͋̉ͧ̆͒͂͒̚͡.̢̬̦̰͍͋̌ͤ̈̂ͧͧ́ ̢͍̞͇͚̀ͯ͊̊ͭ̽̽̅̽̑ͥ͌̑ͤͪ̅ͣ͝͡ ̿ͫͮͦ̈́̌̓̓̏ͫ̐̍͆͗̓̓̃̈͟͏̠͉̘̟O̸̭̼̬͔̤̝̳̞̫̬͕̻̣̭̪̘͍͈ͨ̏̆̑̏̋̅̎͋̂͑̑͢͠͠ͅf̸̧̛̙̫̳̦̩͇̠̤̣̫̬͈͙̰̘͕̻̝̞̂͒͆͋̔͛ͫ͌ͣ̾̂͟͠ c̶̶̢̣̺̖͕̈͒͌ͬ̿͑̾͡ǫ̧̤̱̹̼̩̞̮̣̟̼͇̳̭͉̦̱̟̤̱͌̌ͮ̓ͭ̆͆̄ͥ̉͑̉̆͢ű̵̧̝̱̲̜̮͈̞͕̺̂͊ͬͪ̄̽́ͅr̼͉̥̣̗̭͈̹͍̗͙̺̟͖̯̒̆̔ͯ̏ͣͨ͗ͦ̿͠s̶̷̢͓̻̳̖͙̲̜̥̬͔̗̣ͬ̐̆͛̎ͩͮ̑ͤ̋͂͛̚̕ͅͅe̢͓̻̝̮̤̹̠̭͙͎̣̱̖̝͚̹̠͑̽̈̀̓͑̃̽͊͝ͅ w̷̵̖̜͉̝̪͎͇̘̤̻͇͖͎̬͉̍̍͆͂̚ͅe̷̥̪̹̝̹ͧ͂͋̑͡'̿͊͊̈̍͏̦͚͔͓ͅl͊͗ͪ̄͗̍̏ͮ͛͋̀͌ͩ̚҉̴̶̷̛̳͎̭͇͖̗̤̠͉̝lͭ͆ͮ͂̇ͩͥͦ̎ͮ̅̇͑ͣ̓ͮ̚҉̞̞̘̩͉̘̪̰̩̻͚̯̜̫͠ b̴̧̫̳̙̱͉̺̙͓͕̫͙͖͉ͩ̏̾ͫ͌̾ͫ̀̍̿ͪ̿̇ͨ̏͘͞ͅe̐͗̔̇̈̈́ͯ͗͋̇̐͌̌͞҉̧̰̪̘̜̱̦̝̪̩̱ s̡̮̫̲̖̠̝̺͚͈͉̖̺̝̮̼͆̉̾͊̌ͧ͗̀̽̕e̷̙̼̼̰̖̙̤̲͊̅̌̅ͪǹ̶̯͈̥̱͚̙̹̫̩͚͓̲̯̲̻̻̲̺̙͑ͪ͋̿̃̾͐̈́̾̈̀͞d͊ͪ̈͋̑̓͛̓̿̄̓͐ͤ̚͟͞͏̪̪͖̝̹̞̱͚̰i̸̘̟̯̹̥͇̯̺̟̥̼̹͌̄̑̅ͩ͒̾ͭͦ̓͗̐̚n̷̬͔̱̦͈͆ͬͥ̍ͯͫ̂̀̊ͪ̏̊ͦ̕͘ģ̸̵͙͉͎͉̹̼̹̬̣͈̩ͦ̆ͧ̀͋̍ͭ͌ͧ̑̈̂͆ͯͤ̓̑̂͞ t̛̩͈̳̼̰̝̿̂͆́h̸̯͈̪͇͖̖̱̫̘͊̍̄̔̌̎͊͊ͧ̃ͥ̀̀̚a̒̒̊̾̋̔ͥ̏̂ͪͪ̎̾͞҉̢̹͍͇̤̩̱̪̭̳̠͉͝tͨ̃̈͋̒ͭ̄ͧ̅ͩ͢͞͏̧̮̹̙̝̺̩͍̞͔̣͎͇͈͖̹̥͕̻͖ c̨̓̎͌̏̋̐̂ͪ͌ͬͪ̓ͧ̾ͫ̄͟҉͎̱͍̝̱̹͈̤̱͖̯̼̝͈̠̲̭̮͈r̩͕͓̭̤̼͙̼̦̰̹̟͖̳͈̣̞̄͌ͥ̓ͯ͛͂̀̀̚͠͝e̷̤͔͇̥̜̹͈̱̣̗̠̻̩̙̯̦̫̜̔̃͆̏̆̍̇͂̿̿͌̋̄͑̎̽ͨ͘͘͜a̧̧ͣͫ̈́̓̀͂̓̍͏̗̺͚̟͖͔̺͈̪͙̹͙̜͚͔͉̮͖͔t̶̨̞͈͓͙̟̰̝̳̑́̓̊ͫ͂̂͑ͦ̔ͬ̎ͦ̏͜ư̸͕̝͕̫̼̦̙̖͔̘̱ͦ̓̓͛͛ͣͯͬ̊̎͆ͥ̾͊́̇́͡r̶͚̣̖̾͛̊͒̈́̄̋̚͞͝e̵͓̰̘̹̖̩̩̪͈̩̼̞͗̾̎͑̈̆̿ͯ̈́̃ͩ̃̿͌̆ͫ̉ͦ̈́͜͟ a̙̼̞̟̼̭̦̯̪̘̾̋̏͊ͪ͂͗ͤ́̏̉̀̀l̵̵̫͙̮̳̙̪̱̮̭̱͖̹̻̩̙̲̭̃̓̂͛̄͗ͨ̀̾͐̈͛̍ͭ̈́̒̊̌̕͠o̸̡̨͕̭̜͚̰̹̠͖̺̟̪̝̞̰̯̽̽ͯ͗̂̀̇ͩ̀͟n̵̵̸͕̘̯̰͕̜̯̮̖̗̣͓͈̼̦͔̽̃ͭͬ̍̍͊͂ͩ̅̅̃̋̋̾̕͝ͅg̷̪͓̖͔̖͙͚̫̝͓̗͚̘͇ͮ̋̅͢ ą̧̞͖̞̬̓́̂̄̒ͤ͑ͯ̌̎̅̾̅̏͟͝s̴̢̛̄̓̽̒̌̏̎̍̒̂̚҉͇̘̼̣̮̮͈͈ w̩̟̜̩͓̤̺͎̠̖͍̙̦̱̮̤ͥ͛ͩ̽͂̐̄̊ͮ́͑͘ͅe̢̻̪̘̦̯̮̬̫̘͍ͯͯ̇͌̿́͐̆́ͧ͛ͦ̾̂́l͇͓̪̪͚̗͈̘̭̳͙̦͒̅͐̀͆̒̀̕͜͝͡l̼̟̠͕̬̦̹͕̦͓ͫͯ͆̔ͪ̔͟͝.͓̲͙͈̜̙ͦ̇͆ͫ̋̏̅ͥͭ͒̀̚̚͢.̴̝͎͓̤̹̙͓͇̈́́̃ͤ̋̆̓ͭ̊̈̎͐́̚͝.̶̧͔̣̙̖͔̅ͫͤ̾͛ͫ̓ͩ̇̒̚̚̕.̴̶̜̫̗͕̰͔̼͍̦͔̭̳͚̫̋̒̆̈ͪ̿̉ͧ̐ͦ͋ͫ͢
Finally with his long journey seemingly concluded, Isaac awoke beneath the false city of Nixon. Having been transmuted from the unpredictable experiment conducted by Briar-Rose and the President himself. His memory of the ordeal remained suitably fractured, the only shock to him being the total disappearance of his own Phazon Corruption. Isaac had been reborn as an Artificial Arbiter of Light, thanks to the the tenants of Equivalent Exchange which had consumed and rewritten his Prime Source. Even without any proper explanation from either Briar-Rose or Nixon, Isaac nevertheless agreed to join them in the hopes of scouring the realm for any traces of Phazon and removing it from existence. Armed with a half handed grasp on his new abilities and a foggy recollection of the circumstances which had led him there, Isaac set out to right his wrongs and shape the course of history.
A soldier, a terrorist and an exile, all in the span of a decade. The weight of his past conflicts still hung over Isaac like a damp shroud, but the Arbiter kept moving forward in spite of this. Accompanied by new allies and armed with naught but his weathered sidearm, the name etched into the slide bringing him a pang of sadness he wouldn't come to understand till some time later. This iteration of the wayward time traveler mustered his strength to bear, adopting the title of Nova Isaac and setting out to help unravel the mysteries slinking beneath the crevices of the land.
Nova Isaac displays a drastic shift in behavior from his original iteration's personality, the latter having deteriorated substantially from his continued exposure to The Rage whilst traveling through time. By contrast Nova Isaac suffers none of the behavioral psychosis from harboring the Prime Source, leaving some to suspect the transition to becoming an Arbiter may have even reversed the damage he suffered from his initial three year stint as a radical insurgent. Whatever the case, Nova Isaac is every bit the soldier who perished on that battlefield in the far distant future. Having discarded his timid and soft spoken ways from childhood, the Arbiter meets his trials with a conviction of self and a staunch dose of realism above all else.
In many ways Nova Isaac represents the evolution of honor over time, firmly believing despite all his righteousness, that Heroes are a dying breed. The marine in him compels honor, duty, and self sacrifice, while the insurgent elicits an equal measure of low cunning and a flexible understanding on the nature of evil, leaving the man somewhere in between. Nova Isaac ultimately displayed his colors countless times in battle, doing his best to divert attention from innocents and keep them safe from malicious powers that be, placing himself well within harms way to do so even. To that end he has redoubled his conviction towards saving any bystanders infected with Phazon Sickness, demonstrating rather idealistic compassion towards the sick and corrupted as well as his original iteration's relentless desire to remove the presence of the aforementioned Phazon.
Violence is still Nova Isaac's trade, and suffice it to say he's a seasoned craftsman. Still the Arbiter exhibits his usual disdain for bloodshed or conflict if there is room for negotiation, and he has thus far proven much better at reaching these resolutions. Beyond his ease at diplomacy, Nova Isaac retains much of his candid personality, much to the disdain or more reserved members of the group. He holds the attitude of a man who woke to the start of many days knowing he would spill blood, and the years of continued fighting have not made him any more discrete where polite conversation is concerned. This may just as easily indicate his more charming personality, buried beneath the ingrained culture of the military and all but smothered beneath his original iteration's psychosis. Whatever the case the lackadaisical marine wielded a tongue sharp enough to befriend the equally blunt Briar-Rose from the start, whilst later managing to charm the initially frosty Luna merely by utilizing more sincere dialogue.
Even so the rustic allure of his temperament gave way when the situation called for it, Isaac fears just as much as the next man, and succumbs to beauty just a bit easier than that same man. His otherwise smarmy demeanor fell speechless upon first encountering Aqua, not yet subjected to her own metamorphosis into Luna. This despite his staunch disbelief at any notion of the thing taking place, much to Briar's amusement. Since his meeting with the former he has come to possess an intense infatuation, which the latter also predicted rather handily. Even with all his intoxication over Luna however Isaac still seemingly failed to recognize when his affections became reciprocated, becoming the object of her own voyeuristic habits and remaining fairly dense to the Keyblade Wielder's desires. Though this might have been attributed to the lingering danger they all toiled under at the time. Beyond these varied, contrasting aspects of his personality, Nova Isaac also displays a previously unseen fondness for animals and children, particularly his childish but brotherly relationship with Ventus which often placed the two of them squarely at the epicenter of numerous high jinks. These many facets all lent the other Heroes a glimpse into this character, a man whom for all intents and purposes could have well been the final product of the original Isaac had the latter not suffered so greatly at the hands of his blessed curse.
Nova Isaac first appeared following the experiment conducted by Nixon and Briar-Rose, transmuted from the possessed armor of the original Isaac and subjected to an alchemical process infused with large amounts of Briar's own Light Energy. Following the success of the experiment he materialized still clad in the same armor he had worn in Aldhurst, garbed in a composite metal breastplate and faded black trousers tucked into sturdy black boots. The exposed skin on his arms and face revealed the much improved complexion of the fledgling Arbiter, possibly indicating his previously pale pallor to be symptomatic of the Phazon corrupting his body. The most stark changes at the time appeared in the form of his usual, disheveled hair, tinted a brilliant shade of silver, not unlike his similarly discolored eyes. Despite becoming an Arbiter, Nova Isaac retained his original, exorbitant mass down to the kilogram. Similarly standing his usual height of 6'1 and possessing a wiry, gaunt frame beneath his apparel, along with his inhumanely razor sharp teeth and distinctly predatory features.
Shortly upon joining the Heroes, Nova Isaac discarded his weathered gear in favor of better suited equipment. Managing to reforge a jury rigged model of his original armor which he fitted to the cybernetic portions of his anatomy, allowing him to don and doff additional pieces of the self-actuating armament per his necessities in combat. Working around his somewhat invasive modifications, Isaac's upper body is clad in a form fitting, blue athletic shirt, worn underneath the flexible metal chassis that serves as his breastplate. Wearing a silver colored version of his old field jacket unzipped over the entire ensemble of metal and polymer, the left sleeve torn off to accommodate any instance where his armor is covering his left arm. On both hands he dons a pair of black leather gloves with the right hand glove missing it's index and middle finger. Below the belt Isaac's attire consists of black cargo pants tucked into his familiar black boots, the sturdy footwear usually left unlaced around his calves and his engraved sidearm strapped into a holster looped through his belt. Faced with the potential of donning his head encompassing helmet, Isaac shaved his hair down short on the sides and back, retaining a crop of slightly longer shag on top of his head. Finally, Nova Isaac began wearing his dog tags again, keeping the silver strips tucked underneath his shirt with a short chain securing them around his neck, another of the many facets that signaled his return to the life of a soldier. Over the entire outfit Isaac keeps his rifle slung with a worn leather strap.
Upon tapping into his monstrous transformation, Nova Isaac exhibits a sharply contrasting appearance when he shifts into his true form. Tapping into the The Radiance morphs Nova Isaac into a towering, luminescent dragon. A hulking beast with proportions to rival his original transformation, the quadrupedal monster possesses a considerably healthier physique, despite this his limbs are still fairly thin and spindly compared to most dragons. Each of the beast's feet are tipped with four jagged, crystalline claws, with more the organic crystal growth encompassing the forelimbs and tapering out into long, impossibly sharp spines at the joints. These crystalline outcroppings are as abundant as the hardened chitin exhibited by his old form, spanning the length of the dragon's back in a cloistered bed of rear facing spines and even reinforcing his entire serpentine neck all the way up to the base of the skull, the latter of which is heavily reinforced by more crystalline shells with a jagged pair of horns facing straight out and curving slightly inward. Despite the luminescent skull possessing very beady, vestigial eye sockets, Nova Isaac still alleges to have impeccable eyesight in this form. The creature's tail is considerably shorter despite possessing more girth, and lacks the prehensile structure needed to coil around anything properly, being composed entirely of flesh instead of chitin. Finally the dragon's wings, while still measuring double the length of the body from tip to tip, are completely lined with large white feathers. These feathers are alleged to possess incredible softness along with a strong amount of luminescence.
In battle Nova Isaac may incorporate the use of his jury rigged armor, as a result he can harden and augment certain portions of his anatomy based on the needs of battle. The two notable instances of this are the self-actuating plates of thin, durable metal that can encompass his entire left arm and shoulder, as well as the Arbiter's head. These plates interlock once fully actuated, creating a seal around the covered portions of Isaac's anatomy, this was presumably more practical in application when he utilized a full body suit of armor. The helmet in particular extends over the back of his head and chin respectively, the two unfolding apparatus merging in a seal around the edges of his facial profile. The fully donned helmet is fairly streamlined, with the thickest sections of plating forming a convex snout towards the mouth and similarly elevated plates on the forehead. Upon activating the helmet will make use of a very precise optical interface on the right side of Isaac's head, possessing a larger primary lens with a smaller secondary lens for the purpose of providing optimal ocular conditions. Given his role as a Sniper there was likely no reason to include lenses on the left side of the helmet, without which Isaac has merely adjusted, having sufficient experience in fighting with a blind spot. Both the primary and secondary lens display a brilliant white glow when actuated.
Powers and Abilities Edit
The Radiance(Radiansu)-Light Energy has successfully hijacked and assimilated the terrible power of The Rage, granting Nova Isaac his ferocious transformation as well as a vast arsenal of radiant attacks. The Arbiter lacks the mastery he held over his original ability, unable to shape his limbs and anatomy as precisely as he used to. To overcome this pitfall, Nova Isaac utilizes his brilliant Light Energy to augment his skills as a sniper. Outside of conflicts over extremely long ranges, Isaac can employ a lesser degree of formidable attacks in close quarters, calling upon his hulking and furious transformation when the occasion calls for it.
- The Radiance: Bioluminescence(Radiansu:Seibutsu hakko)-Nova Isaac taps into the considerable reserves of his Light Energy, the volatile battery fueling a transformation every bit as drastic and awe inspiring as it's predecessor. Using this ability the Arbiter can adopt his Gargantuan Dragon Form, becoming a radiant, 80 ton instrument of warfare. This form allows Isaac to surmount otherwise daunting opponents with ease, scattering lesser foes and toppling all but the most immense entities with savage physical prowess. In addition to his size and strength, Isaac gains the ability to take to the skies, raining down weaponized Light Energy on his enemies and scouring enemy fortifications with cleansing fire. This massive and powerful metamorphosis balances ferocity in combat with a vast array of Light Energy powers to defend and protect his allies in the field.
- The Radiance: Stardust Screamer(Radiansu:Sutadasutosukurima)-Nova Isaac can muster and channel his considerable reservoir of Light Energy, producing intense beam to rival his original iteration. This attack will pierce nearly any substance of an insufficient thickness, the volatile nature of his Light Energy triggering intense explosions once it contacts a solid enough surface. This puts his attack in a league of it's own, posing grave danger to single point targets regardless of any cover they may be attempting to use for concealment. The attack was seemingly named for the intense frequency at which it resonates, producing a high pitched screaming whilst traveling towards it's target. Thus far this attack has demonstrated the capability to punch through several stone houses before impacting an enemy one hundred yards past the final barrier. While in his human form, Nova Isaac fires this beam from his rifle, whereas in his true from he projects a much larger version of the beam from his mouth, with the expected increase in destructive capability.
- The Radiance: Cosmic Carnage(Radiansu:Uchu no dai gyakusatsu)-Nova Isaac will refine the more precise facets of his monster form, modifying and enhancing his human form during physical altercations. Using the attack, Isaac will transform his upper body drastically, causing his arms and hands to become coated in layers of jagged, crystalline material. Depending on the degree to which his armor is actuated, the Arbiter's left and arm and face may incorporate the armor plating into it's composition. This ability grants Isaac ferocious unarmed strikes and drastically heightened resistance to physical damage, his elongated, crystalline nails and drastically sharpened teeth able to shred soft tissue and gouge into even heavily armored foes. Whenever he utilizes this form, Isaac's hair grows significantly in length, standing on end in spiky tufts.
- The Radiance: Supernova(Radiansu:Choshinsei)-Nova Isaac musters immense quantities of Light Energy, compressing and concentrating tremendous power into a slow moving projectile which he can deploy into any conflict he sees fit. Once released the Light Energy will begin a process of rapid destabilization, each successive degree of breakdown releasing more intense amounts of heat and explosive force. After a sufficient duration the process will eventually go critical, releasing an incredibly powerful blast of energy into the surrounding area. While the attack is taking place Isaac is able to freely move throughout the battlefield and even enter into otherwise fatal proximity with the Supernova, likely due to his nature as an Artificial Arbiter of Light. For all intents and purposes, Nova Isaac is unable to perform this attack multiple times in a single day.
- The Radiance: Solar Wind(Radiansu:Taiyofu)-Nova Isaac retained his skillfull manipulation over his own composition, able to deconstruct his entire body even as an Arbiter. In combat, Isaac has demonstrated the ability to rapidly disassemble into a sort of cloud, composed entirely of particles heavily saturated with Light Energy. This form allows him to traverse over otherwise cumbersome terrain and slip into spaces too narrow or outright tiny for a solid entity of his size. Despite being so innumerably divided in this form, Nova Isaac seemingly possesses the proficiency necessary to divide himself into more than one instance of these clouds, able to reassimilate from a large number of imperceptible pockets scattered around an area. Despite having practical invulnerability and freedom of movement while transformed in this way, Isaac is able to be stunned in a manner of speaking, seemingly inhibiting his sense of direction and even forcing him to revert to normal under extreme circumstances. The Arbiter most commonly utilizes this power to traverse heavily encumbered areas quickly, giving his opponents the slip whilst also positioning himself in an ideal vantage point after having only just been discovered prior. It remains one of the more versatile and efficient powers in Nova Isaac's arsenal.
- The Radiance: Moondust Mire(Radiansu:Mundasuto shitsugen)-Nova Isaac marshals his reservoirs of Light Energy in large amounts for this attack, generating a massive quantity of dust laden with Light Energy and dispersing it over a wide area. This radius is sufficient to encompass even the largest battlefields, able to disregard influences such strong wind or minor explosive force as it gradually settles over the maximum area it is able. The Moondust as he prefers to call it, is another versatile tool in the Arbiter's menagerie, producing lethal effects against the more toxic strains of opponents and normal creatures alike. Against entities comprised of Phazon, Corruption and any less notable instance of Undead, this dust will trigger a volatile oxidation dependent on the targets ability to suppress whichever substance is causing the reaction. This process is described as unspeakably agonizing, triggering in mucous membranes such as the eyes, nose, mouth and lungs near instantly. Non-living instances of these subjects inevitably succumb to the more physical destructive symptoms as the soft tissues experience a rapid spike in temperature, eventually suffering total breakdown of the joints and other their associated musculature. Against otherwise healthy, living organisms the same dust will still invoke unpleasant reactions in the membranes, producing respiratory complications and temporary blindness, further increasing the target's ability to navigate through the already visibility dampening cloud. Only entities attuned with Light Energy seem to be able to traverse the dust with no ill effects, Nova Isaac taking additional measures to modify the optical arrays on his helmet, allowing him to view his prey even in the most heavily concentrated areas of the cloud. Isaac designed this attack with Prime Sources in mind, owing his experience and in depth knowledge on them to it's inception. A breadth of advanced assassination tactics provide the sniper with a horribly brutal stratagem for dispatching several powerful Sources at once using this technique.
- The Radiance: Background Radiation(Radiansu:Haikei Hoshasen)-Nova Isaac further demonstrates his determinate pluck with harnessing even his more newfound abilities. Calling on immense levels of Light Energy and focusing it inward, his very objective to suppress and suffuse his presence through the use of activate camouflage. Utilizing this ability, the Arbiter can erase his physical appearance by bending and tampering with light reflected off his body. He refined his technique further however, generating and maintaining an incredibly powerful field of radiation over his entire body, the purpose of which serves to hamper entities with heightened ocular capability. This power makes him imperceptible to even the sharpest eyes at a distance, disrupting any attempts his target might make at viewing him through alternative fields of vision due to the blotting effect produced by his radioactive shroud. While this power does not effectively conceal him in close quarters, it will make the sniper all but a ghost from whichever vantage point he might select to kill a target from downrange, similarly making him that much harder to detect in the confines of his own Mire. Following up with this ability after utilizing Moondust Mire ensures Nova Isaac is naught by a wraith sifting through the burning dust, his enemies too distracted by any number of other, more painful stimulus to notice the slight tells of his movement.
- The Radiance: Shocksurge(Radiansu:Shokkusaji)-Nova Isaac eventually recovered from his powerful amnesia following repeated encounters with Erza, including the circumstances behind his own demise in battle. Armed with this knowledge he refined a technique of his own, borrowing the moniker from the very weapon that obliterated his entire battalion. The Arbiter utilizes several key abilities to unleash this attack, transforming into his true form before ascending to a sufficiently monumental height straight into the air, deconstructing his body with Solar Wind to streamline the ascent. Once he has wagered his altitude to be sufficient, roughly 99-126km for a low orbit, Isaac will then modify his draconic form substantially. Producing a mostly uniform exterior from the crystalline growths whilst aiming his massive body in the most streamline position possible, the Arbiter then descends back down to the surface, burning as much Light Energy for additional thrust as he is able, thereby discounting the limitations of terminal velocity. The desired result is that Isaac will impact the approximate site of the battle with enough kinematic force to devastate his intended target. Between the various transformations and additional measures extolling most of his Light Energy, Nova Isaac is understandably incapacitated by this technique above any others. Despite it's terrible destructive potential, the attack boasts a disadvantage in that it can't be aimed with any sort of precision, the Arbiter himself performing the descent at almost 5,239 m/s. The caveat to this is that he cannot miss his target in the practical sense. From start to finish Isaac has theorized the process to take approximately 30 seconds, given that he has yet to perform such an attack in battle.
Light Energy(Hikari eneruji)-Nova Isaac is an Artificial Arbiter of Light, being the only known instance every conceived from a source of Light Energy applied through an alchemical transmutation. While the finer points of the process are unknown, Nova Isaac emerged from the end result, possessing most of the same physical traits he held as a Prime Source. The key difference however was the battery of Light Energy which had assimilated his Prime Source, Isaac had become an Arbiter in the most unorthodox sense, acquiring a hijacked transformation in lieu of the Outsiders that most often share the body of the Arbiter, aiding them in battle as an Arma. Regardless of his curious particulars, Nova Isaac retains many of the boons and banes associated with his new physiology.
- Catalytic to Phazon-Nova Isaac possesses immunity to Phazon Corruption, his new body rejects the mutagenic agent with more vigor than his old body ever did to say the least. Upon coming into contact with the substance in quantities big or small, the Arbiter will expunge it utterly, burning off the excess energy in a volatile chemical reaction with larger quantities producing much more destructive results. Traversing through more heavily corrupted areas with any degree of discretion remains nigh impossible for an Arbiter like Isaac, the counter element to this conundrum being that he is an excellent purging agent whenever he is introduced to Phazon. Nova Isaac takes the utmost advantage of this circumstance whenever possible, voicing satisfaction on the efficiency he so desperately lacked in his previous body. The question still remains however if Light Arbiters are truly immune to Phazon in the conventional sense or if they are more vulnerable to the toxic agent than any other known entity.
- Light Energy Manifestation-Nova Isaac can generate Light Energy by focusing his internal battery, a talent he employs early and often and especially in violent confrontations. Nova Isaac is the middle child in the trio of Light Arbiters, and manipulates his own energy with similar affinity. His lack of personal experience leaves him straggling behind the veteran purifier Briar-Rose, but the years of channeling and manipulating vast quantities of Phazon have still left him better prepared than the fledgling Luna, tossed into a game she is much more uninitiated to than her friends. In combat Isaac largely mimics his original attacks, however this hasn't stopped him from incorporating this manifestation in new creative ways since his inception. The Arbiter's infused attacks are seen to have a much more sinister quality to them than the likes of Briar or Luna's techniques, the vast majority of of his tactics relying on the agonizing sensation produced by the self same energy to immobilize and invoke dread in his opponents, the most infamous example of this suffocating, terror inducing sensation continues to be the Arbiter's own Moondust Mire technique.
- Regeneration-Nova Isaac is still able to regenerate from his injuries at a rate far exceeding any human being, he has however lost the unfathomable capacity for this process he once possessed. The Arbiter reborn can still rely on his enhanced metabolic rate nevertheless, enabling him to regrow missing limbs and recover from any number of fatal blows. The upper limit of this regeneration is seen to be the worst of the three Light Arbiters, effectively encouraging Isaac to make use of his old sniper's tricks, forgoing the suicidal disregard for his own safety he might have held once upon a time. This process is seen to be roughly the same when he is transformed, forcing the Arbiter to rely on the durable and uninviting crystal growths encompassing most of his anatomy whilst fighting as a dragon.
- Light Energy Infusion-Nova Isaac shares this trait with his other Light Arbiters, demonstrating a capacity to pass his own Light Energy reserves through other living creatures, electing to do so when he encounters people who are sick and dying from Phazon Sickness. What initially started out as a rough start to the process revealed Isaac was in fact brimming with potential to make the most use of this ability, while perhaps lacking in the hands on experience of Briar or the healing touch of Luna. In the most notable instance Isaac used this transfusion to reanimate the corpse of Luna, then Aqua following her demise at the hands of The Rage. This stubborn determination and despair drove Nova Isaac to push the boundaries of the known capabilities regarding Light Arbiters at the time, allowing him to recreate Luna as an Artificial Arbiter of Light herself. This technique has not since been utilized despite Nova Isaac doing his best to impart the understanding of the technique to Briar-Rose as well.
Marksmanship-Nova Isaac represents the pinnacle of bio-engineered warfare, a finely tuned instrument of long distance devastation. Whether it is his rifle or sidearm, Isaac can reliably and consistently land his mark at all ranges, employing pinpoint accuracy and decisively delivered shots. His primary weapon has been shown to be a custom SRS-A1 Covert Rifle, known as Moonscraper. At closer ranges he has also been shown to wield a Beretta 93R, this sidearm is named Erza, a moniker to reflect the name he etched into the slide. Either instrument enables the Arbiter to be a formidable opponent at a distance.
Keen Senses-Nova Isaac also retains his bizarrely acute sense of "smell", still alluded to be the result of his monstrous transformation. Even as an Arbiter, Isaac demonstrates a talent for detecting sources of power and energy over fairly vast distances, utilizing a sense of "smell" so to speak. His most common application of this power was to sniff out sources of Phazon corrupting the realm, but this has not kept Isaac from using it to assist Briar and Nixon with tracking various entities and sources of power during their adventures in the past. This power is presumably based off his actual sense of smell, but the details are left uncertain.
- Nova Isaac chose to forgo any rank insignia on his jury rigged armor, likely believing his term as a soldier ended upon his death.
- A phenomenon known as Crosstalk was responsible for the ailments that plagued Isaac prior to his revival, his own radioactive composition generating frequencies which rendered the cybernetics useless, his sluggish reflexes and tremors possibly being symptomatic of this interference.
- Unknown Soldier is one of his many monikers, this title in particular paying homage to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, memorials which are located in many nations as tribute towards military members who died in battle without their remains ever being identified, a grim if not proper title for Isaac considering the circumstances behind his death.
- Isaac paid Scarry Larry in order to have the versatile salesman emblazon a likeness of Luna posing on the stock of his rifle, Moonscraper. A gesture not unlike the trend of women painted on the hulls of planes in WWII, often in risque illustrations much like Luna's.
- Isaac's own Finisher, Shocksurge, is loosely based on the principle behind Project Thor, an experimental weapons platform intended to fire kinematic projectiles down to the planet's surface.
- Isaac's views are somewhat indicative that he practices a monotheistic faith, despite his old dog tags indicating that he has no religious preference. This might only indicate that he changed his views following their engraving, though this seems unlikely considering the events that transpired afterwards.
- Nova Isaac remains the only iteration of the Thirteen to employ long ranged attacks as his primary means of combat, melee attacks serving as an auxiliary form of attack.
- Nova Isaac repeated history in his skirmish with Old Man Xehanort, amputating the elderly Master's arm in their first confrontation, as opposed to the original Isaac who tore the villain's arm from his body in their final battle, on both occasions it was the left arm.
- Nova Isaac appeared in the past without Horizons, this accounts for the fact that it somehow returned to the possession of Aqua in the year 1474 BF.
- Nova Isaac has moderate Agoraphobia, more specifically the kinda that encompasses wide open spaces. This is unsurprising considering how he died.
- Nova Isaac and Luna are ranked #5 on Mirabelle's Shipping Chart.